Consent to Processing Personal Data
Online store operator:
Company Name: César & Charles clothing sro
Registered office: Havelská 502/21, Old Town, 110 00 Prague 1
Mailing and delivery address: Comgate – César&Charles, Areál Elitex, Vrchlického 323, 517 21 Týniště nad Orlicí, Czech Republic.
Email for communication: [email protected]
Recorded in the Commercial Register under the code C 100690 at the Municipal Court in Prague.
Protection of personal data of customers – natural persons is governed by Act No. 101/2000 Coll., on personal data protection, as amended (hereinafter the “Act on Personal Data Protection”).
- Purpose of processing personal data
- The customer – natural person hereby expresses their consent to having their personal data processed to the extent specified below for marketing and advertising purposes, including dissemination of commercial communication pursuant to Section 7 of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on certain services of the information society.
- Extent of processing personal data
- The administrator processes the following personal data of the customer for the purposes pursuant to paragraph 1.1.: name and surname, delivery address, e-mail address, telephone number.
- Conditions for processing personal data
- The customer’s personal data will only be processed for the necessary period in view of the purpose for which they were gathered but no longer than 5 years from granting the consent.
- The administrator is entitled to authorise a third person to process the customer’s personal data as the data processor. The administrator undertakes not to provide the customer’s personal data to third parties without the customer’s consent with the exception of entities providing the transport services and with the exception of handing over the personal data to other administrators pursuant to Section 5(6) of the Act on Personal Data Protection.
- Customer’s rights relating to processing of their personal data
- The consent is granted voluntarily. The customer may withdraw their consent at any time.
- The customer is entitled to access their personal data subject to processing to the extent of information about the purpose of personal data processing, about personal data or categories of personal data subject to processing, including any available information about the source of this data, about the nature of automated processing as regards its use for decision making if acts or decisions affecting the rights and legitimate interests of the data subject are conducted according to this processing, and about the recipient or categories of recipients of personal data. The administrator is entitled to reasonable remuneration for providing the processed personal data no higher than the necessary cost of providing the data.
- If the customer believes that their personal data is processed contrary to the protection of the customer’s private and personal life or contrary to the law, in particular if the personal data is inaccurate in view of the purpose of processing, the customer is entitled to request that the administrator or the processor according to paragraph 2. explains the processed personal data. The customer is furthermore entitled to request that the administrator or the processor corrects the defective status.
- The customer acknowledges that the administrator may provide the customer’s personal data gathered to another administrator for offering trade and services pursuant to Section 5(6) of the Act on Personal Data Protection. When processing the customer’s personal data, the other administrator is bound by the same obligations as the original administrator. The customer is entitled to disagree with their personal data being handed over in a written notification sent to the administrator’s seat.